- Issue Time
1. If the button is hard to press or comesback too slowly to its initial position, there may be too much air accumulatedwithin the hose.
- To correct the problem, locate thetransparent hose and with a thin pin, poke one or two holes through it to letthe air out. (This will not harm your system in any way).
- Verify that the hose is not kinked orbent preventing the air from flowing easily.
2. If the button is easy to manipulate,unplug the transparent hose from under the button and gently blow into it.
- If the blower starts, the problem is inthe air push button.
- If the blower does not start, the problemis in the blower.
In both cases, contact your distributor forthe procedure to have the defective part replaced. Please inform them of yourtesting results.